Finland Puts Christianity on Trial as the Bible gets called hate speech
In Finland a Pastor and a member of Parliament are being put on trial for their faith The Federalist reports:
“Juhana Pohjola wouldn’t be cast to play his own part if Hollywood made a movie about a bishop put on trial for his faith. The Finnish pastor has inherited a place in the church of Martin Luther, but it appears none of Luther’s pugnacity or vitriol. In person, Pohjola, 49, is forthright but unassuming, and gentle. Stereotypically, the Finn is thin and tall. He often pauses while speaking to carefully consider his next words. He listens attentively to others with far less impressive resumes…This is the man who appears to be the first in the post-Soviet Union West to be brought up on criminal charges for preaching the Christian message as it has been established for thousands of years. Also charged in the case that goes to trial on January 24 is Pohjola’s fellow Lutheran and a Finnish member of Parliament, Paivi Rasanen.”
This is huge news for all Christians around the world as this surely will not stay in Finland but will spread across the globe if we do not stand firmly in our faith and raise Christ up to a raging world. Perhaps what is even more concerning is what the charges are over:
“Rasanen’s alleged crimes in a country that claims to guarantee freedom of speech and religion include tweeting a picture of a Bible verse. Potential penalties if they are convicted include fines and up to two years in prison.”
“Rasanen and Pohjola are being charged with “hate speech” for respectively writing and publishing a 24-page 2004 booklet that explains basic Christian theology about sex and marriage, which reserves sex exclusively for within marriage, which can only consist of one man and one woman, for life. The Finnish prosecutor claims centuries-old Christian teachings about sex “incite hatred” and violate legal preferences for government-privileged identity groups.”
The Bible is getting called hate speech and they are finding material way back from 2004. As a Christian we know that God’s word doesn’t change so the material should still be relevant to the men’s position but it really does bring the old saying to life, “If you were put on trial for your faith, would there be enough evidence to convict you?” I imagine that in these two men’s life the answer is yes.
Take heart and prepare Christian, your faith may be put on trial. Stand for Christ!
A Democrat urges others to buy sexually explicit books that target children
“Another Iowa Democrat is defending sexually explicit books aimed at children. Cynthia Paschen, who lost an Iowa Senate bid, shared the following post on Saturday. “This Small Business Saturday, I am shopping for books at Dog Eared Books. Pick up books supporting Banned Books in Jake Chapman’s Corner. Buy books, don’t ban books.”
One of the books pictured in the social media post is “Gender Queer” Why any people feel a book of that title needs to be in a school library I will never know, but it is a particularly vile book that pictures with cartoonish illustrations oral sex, masterbation, and all kinds of other inappropriate content.
Unfortunately the most surprising part of all of this is that a democrat is participating in small business Saturday.
Omnicron (Three Reasons you should be skeptical)
No, Omnicron is not a transformer it is the new COVID Variant. The NOQ Report gives us three reasons to not be worried about it and I agree with them.
“Collusion for Rapid Deployment: The powers-that-be learned a lesson with the Delta Variant. They didn’t properly coordinate the narrative, thinking that the fear and uncertainty seeded by its presence would be enough to get their minions up and running. Instead of everyone jumping on the “Deltapocalypse” bandwagon as they’d hope, the rollout was slowed by a press that wasn’t sure what was happening, world leaders who were not coordinated in their responses, and business leaders not forewarned about their role in it all. They didn’t make the same mistakes with Omicron. Within hours after the first stories broke regarding the new variant, everyone was covering it and echoing the appropriate scare terms like “heavily mutated” and “spreads rapidly” and “different symptoms from other variants.” Big Tech and their “influencers” chimed in as well.
“Intense Fear Mongering Over Mild Symptoms: Those who have seen Omicron in action aren’t concerned by it. The symptoms have been reported as “unusual but mild” by those who first isolated it.”
“Insanely Perfect Timing: If I were an evil advisor for the architects of The Great Reset and they asked me to find the perfect day to launch the Omicron marketing campaign, I would conclude that Black Friday would fit the bill. The reasons are numerous, but here are just a few that come to mind:
– Many families still together from Thanksgiving gatherings means rapid deployment of fearful scuttlebutt.
– Fridays are when news is released to be buried with one major exception. HUGE news is best released on a Friday to let it percolate for the weekend so there can be a full week of discussion that follows.
– Rolling out the campaign between Thanksgiving and Christmas allows for stark contrast. Millions gathered for Thanksgiving, but far fewer will be allowed or even willing to gather for Christmas if the gaslighting campaign is successful. The differences between the two holidays will be striking and will help drive home the point the powers-that-be want to make: We’re in a new world with Omicron fear driving all agendas.
– Congress is coming back, and the last thing the architects of The Great Reset want is for people to be paying attention to the massive spending they’re about to pass. Covid-19 is a vehicle for mass vaccination, but it’s also the predicate for Modern Monetary Theory to take hold in the United States. We’re about to see capitalism-crippling legislation fly under most American’s radar as people worry themselves over Omicron.
– Symbolism. One cannot dismiss the symbolic references of “Black Friday” becoming synonymous with Omicron. From the perspective of the powers-that-be and their perverse sense of humor, what better time to launch the campaign they hope will take down capitalism than on the biggest shopping day of the year?
There is more than meets the eye with omnicron but not on the sickness front just with the politics behind it. Live your life without fear of this dumb variant.