Phil Reboli of Gun Owners of America is smelling a rat in the use of a faceless and sneaky bureaucracy to work against the right to bear arms by administrative sleight of hand against gun braces. The object? To render illegal the possession of popular weapons like the AR 15 pistol that rely on gun braces to make them more reliable and thus make thousands-if not millions of Americans overnight felons for possessing it.
Nevertheless, the anonymous anti-gun bureaucracy and anti-gun lobby does in fact have a face in Biden’s ATF nominee David Chipman who claims: “I’m a cop not a lawyer”. In the age of mass riots supported by BLM and ANTIFA, coast to coast we’d best remember the old saw that when seconds count, the cops are just minutes away. Does the anti AR15 activist David Chipman instill confidence as the man to rely upon for gun policy impacting survival during a home invasion?
What kind of candidate is David Chipman for the helm of the bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms? Sen. Chuck Grassley of Iowa, quoted in Bloomberg News, stated that confirming Chipman as head of the ATF: “is like putting a tobacco executive in charge of Health and Human Services or antifa in charge of the Portland police department.” Chipman supports banning the widely owned AR 15, owned by millions of law abiding Americans as he indicated in a Senate Hearing on Wednesday, May 26th when questioned by Senator Ted Cruz.
Why does the left go after the AR 15? An explanation must be sought anywhere but in US crime statistics.
According to Statista.com (see chart) rifles were found to have been involved in only 364 murders in 2019 behind blunt objects like clubs and hammers (397) and “personal weapons” meaning hands, fists, fee (600 murders). Certainly AR15’s have been in involved in some mass shootings but they’ve also been involved in frustrating countless home invasions and armed assaults. Might politicians favorite three letter acronym-CYA-explain it?
Amy Swearer of the Daily Signal compiled a list of just 8 dramatic anecdotes among many where the AR15 saved the day for innocent citizens:
1. Harris County, Texas (2013) A 15-year-old boy saved both his life and the life of his 12-year-old sister by fending off a pair of home invaders with his father’s AR-15.
2. Rochester, New York (2013) Two armed burglars retreated from a college student’s apartment after coming face-to-face with an unloaded AR-15. The rifle itself instilled enough fear to cause them to flee.
3. Ferguson, Missouri (2014) During the Ferguson, Missouri, riots, nearly all businesses within a particular 2-square-mile area of the city were looted or destroyed—except for one. African-American men guarded the gas station and convenience store of a white friend from looters and rioters. They did so armed with an AR-15, a MAC-10 “machine pistol,” and a variety of handguns.
4. Houston, Texas (2017) A target of a drive-by shooting successfully fended off the attack by using his legally owned AR-15 against his three armed attackers. He was able to hit all three men in the moving vehicle.
5. Broken Arrow, Oklahoma (2017) A homeowner’s 19-year-old son used an AR-15 to defend himself against three would-be burglars who broke into the home in broad daylight. The 19-year-old was later determined to have acted in justifiable self-defense.
6. Sutherland Springs, Texas (2017) After a gunman opened fire on congregants inside First Baptist Church, a man living near the place of worship grabbed his AR-15 and engaged the shooter. The shooter subsequently dropped his own firearm and fled the scene as the courageous neighbor pursued him.
7. Oswego, Illinois (2018) A man with an AR-15 intervened to stop a neighbor’s knife attack on a pregnant woman. The rifle’s “intimidation factor” was credited as a reason why the attacker dropped his knife.
8. Catawba County, Illinois (2018) After his 17-year-old relative successfully used his own firearm to fend off three would-be robbers who attacked him in the driveway of his home, a man used his AR-15 to stop a threat from one of the would-be robber’s upset family members.
Why are law abiding citizen’s on deck to be prosecuted regarding having a superb firearm like the ubiquitous AR15 that is crucial for home defense and survival as well as excellent for hunting out of control pests like feral hogs, coyotes and traditional game like deer and elk that also can serve as food for millions hungry American families?
Are you angry yet about President Biden’s nominee of David Chipman to head up the ATF ? Contact your elected officials in Washington, DC to let them feel the heat: https://www.usa.gov/elected-officials and get active in the defense of 2nd Amendment rights through Gun Owners of America. See Phil Reboli on YOUTUBE in his popular Minute Man Moment.
Article written by Bill McIntosh.
YouTube, Spotify, and other Big Tech platforms are taking Freedom First Network down
It’s no secret we speak our minds and bring on guests who do the same. That’s one of the biggest reasons we put together the Freedom First Network in the first place. There are far too many news outlets, including so-called “conservative” media companies, who are so beholden to Big Tech that they temper their perspectives at best and outright coverup the truth at worst. Many, as you all know, will blatantly lie in order to maintain the narrative that supports the radical agenda taking over much of the United States.
We have had our YouTube channel taken down. Many of our shows have been suppressed or removed by Facebook and Twitter. Spotify banned one of our shows completely from their platform. Google hates us. We’ve even been censored by some of the smaller players like Medium, Transistor, and Captivate. But we stand behind our reporting and perspectives and we refuse to bow down to Big Tech tyranny for the sake of pageviews or video plays.
This isn’t the easiest road to travel, especially for a media company that is so new. We launched Freedom First Network in 2020 to fight against the very censorship that we’re seeing so widespread today. We have found great homes for our content on freer speech platforms like Rumble and we’re putting our best efforts forward into building our presence on Locals. Nevertheless, we cannot do it alone. We need help.
One of the things cofounders Jeff Dornik and JD Rucker agreed to from the start was to never be the pawns of companies that do not embrace our worldview. Finding advertisers and affiliates is easy; we receive requests by companies wanting to be pushed on our shows every day. But it’s important to us that we’re promoting companies, services, and products that are beneficial to maintaining a Freedom First stance in America. As a result, we do not take on sponsors easily. We would rather rely on our own products like Freedom First Coffee and the support of our wonderful viewers, listeners, and readers.
Those who want to support us and help keep the fight for America’s future moving forward can do so by donating through our Locals page. There, you can donate monthly or one-time. Some have told us to use Patreon or GoFundMe, but both of those platforms have demonstrated a hatred for free speech. Locals does not. They embrace it. We encourage everyone to join us on Locals, but donations are greatly appreciated as well. We do not have day jobs. Our fight for freedom is a full-time gig.
Please feel free to reach out to us through our contact form. It goes directly to our founders, so if you’re interested in getting involved, investing, sponsoring, or even bringing a show to our network, let us know. May God Bless the United States of America!