Today, The Two Mikes again spoke with Dr. Lawrence Sellin about Afghanistan and Pakistan and the Beijing regime.
Dr. Sellin provided an excellent analysis of the great strategic advances China has made in Pakistan, noting the Chinese construction of a modern, deep-water port at a place called Gwadar on Pakistan’s southern coast on the Indian Ocean.
The Gwadar Port is now operating, and Beijing has permanently placed 100,000 Chinese nationals who live and work in the port, and plans to move more Chinese to the port.
Dr. Sellin also explained that Beijing is planning to build another port — for its navy — in the same general coastal area of the port at Gwadar.
Dr. Sellin also spoke about China’s efforts to ingratiate itself in Pakistan’s province of Balochistan, which is rich in natural gas deposits and has a population that is largely more moderate religiously than the rest of Pakistan and Afghanistan.
Overall, Dr. Sellin provides listeners with a startlingly clear analysis of China being on the brink of becoming the dominant power in South Asia.
He also said, long before this article was published. This would happen.
China Weighing Occupation of Former U.S. Air Base at Bagram: Sources
– Our Gold Guy – Talk to IRA about whether investing in gold is right for you. Let them know Two Mikes sent you at http://ourgoldguy.com
– My Pillow – Support a true Patriot in Mike Lindell by ordering pillows and sheets. Promo Code TWOMIKES http://mypillow.com
– Freedom Phone – Break away from Big Tech and order a Freedom Phone. Promo Code COLONELMIKE https://freedomphone.com/?ref=toomikes
– Freedom First Coffee – Drink the coffee of Patriots. Use code TWOMIKES for 10% off at http://freedomfirstcoffee.com
– Freedom First Apparel – Look as patriotic as you feel. Use code TWOMIKES for 10% off at http://freedomfirstshop.com