Today, The Two Mikes interviewed Michael Yon, who is a war correspondent.
He has reported on conventional, civil, and insurent wars, as well as terrorism and civil unrest, in most areas of the world.
Mr. Yon has witnessed the activities of Black Lives Matter (BLM) and Antifa in Hong Kong where he saw them learning tactics from Chinese trainors.
He saw both of these groups use those tactics in their leadership and violent operations on Capitol Hill on 6 January 2021, and months earlier had seen the same groups use the same tactics in Portland.
Mr. Yon got to the area around Capitol Hill early on that day and noted there were almost no manpower nor material obstacles that would hamper the activities of would-be trouble-makers on January 6th.
He took a moment that morning and wrote on his site that he expected that there was a 90-percent chance of violence before the day was over.
Mr. Yon also said that he thinks too many Americans do not realize how close the United States is to a new civil war.
The differences between the opposing sides at this time are much starker, more substantive, and less susceptible to compromise than those that were present in either 1776 or 1861.
He said that it is very hard to see sufficient grounds for a reconciliation that would allow Americans to avoid civil war.
“Listening to Two Mikes will make you smarter!”
– Gov Robert L. Ehrlich, Jr.
– Our Gold Guy – Talk to IRA about whether investing in gold is right for you. Let them know Two Mikes sent you at http://ourgoldguy.com
– My Pillow – Support a true Patriot in Mike Lindell by ordering pillows and sheets. Use Promo Code TWOMIKES by calling 800-797-8492
– Freedom First Coffee – Drink the coffee of Patriots. Use code TWOMIKES for 10% off at http://freedomfirstcoffee.com
– Freedom First Apparel – Look as patriotic as you feel. Use code TWOMIKES for 10% off at http://freedomfirstshop.com