Today The Two Mikes were lucky to have the chance to talk with Jim Bacon about the work he and his team are doing on Virginia politics, and which is published on their websites (See Below) “Bacon’s Rebellion” and “Blunderbuss”.
Mr. Bacon told us that the Virginia governor’s race between Youngkin and McAuliffe was a dead heat in the polls.
He added, though, that he believes the race is leaning toward Youngkin because of the quickly burning fire that started with the CRT-driven, anti-school-board activities in Loudon County, and was driven statewide by McCauliffe’s statement that he did not believe parents had a right to question and protest school-board policies and decisions pertaining to their children.
The former governor’s tone-deaf words, Mr. Bacon speculated, were having an impact on promoting grassroots organizing, protesting, letter and editorial writing, and other political activities across Virginia at an intensity that has not been seen since the early days of the Tea Party, the days before Obama could wreck it through illegal IRS harassment.
As always, Mr. Bacon proved himself to be the even-handed savant of Virginia politics.
Other states would be most lucky to have someone like him
Mr. Bacon’s sites are as follows: http://www.baconsrebellion.com/wp/ and https://www.baconsrebellion.com/wp/the-blunderbuss
“Listening to Two Mikes will make you smarter!”
– Gov Robert L. Ehrlich, Jr.
– Our Gold Guy – Talk to IRA about whether investing in gold is right for you. Let them know Two Mikes sent you at http://ourgoldguy.com
– My Pillow – Support a true Patriot in Mike Lindell by ordering pillows and sheets. Use Promo Code TWOMIKES by calling 800-797-8492
– Freedom First Coffee – Drink the coffee of Patriots. Use code TWOMIKES for 10% off at http://freedomfirstcoffee.com
– Freedom First Apparel – Look as patriotic as you feel. Use code TWOMIKES for 10% off at http://freedomfirstshop.com